Happy birthday Al :)
:binoculars::popcorn::coldone: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:cool: :beerbbq: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
When we bought this place in 2010, asked cable company about service (nearest drop is .7 mi away), they wanted some outrageous figure, so nope....
Did they give you any 'courtesy brownies' as well? :faint: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :smoke:
Bout the same here, I was 5th in line, busy today. :rofl: :lol:
Tickles the tree till it drops the fruit. :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Very cool. I'm envious of your night-time entertainment. :cool: :binoculars::thumbs: Thanks for sharing the pictures. :yes:
Don't know enough to be of any help on this one BB. Hope it works out well if you go for it. :yes:
Sure looks like BW. Have never burnt it, curious what people dislike about it so much.
Personally, I love the smell of black walnut. I'll crush the leaves just to smell it. :) To each his/her own I guess . :yes:
That blows wildwest :mad::mad: Not sure how they "pre-qualify" you without intention to commit to the loan. :loco: :crazy:
Definitely better not painted. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice. Thx for serving. :salute:
o_O What the heck is that thing??
X2 ^^ Happy birthday.
Beautiful place Skier76 Have always liked A frame houses. On the small side, but comfy enough for a couple, or small family. :yes:
I'm in. :santa: