Personally, I think that's a beautiful slab of wood. We heat with what we have available. :yes:
Nope, not for me. Aside from annoying drivers, I enjoy driving too much to let the computers take over. That being said, I also enjoy driving...
Very nice. :binoculars: :thumbs:
Nice write-up BigPapi :yes: Honestly, I'm not surprised that log fared very well, but will admit I was wondering how it fared. :sherlock: Ash...
Got the confirmation email today. Thanks for sharing your time on this Kevin. :thumbs:
X2 ^^ And a Happy Veterans Day to all of our service men and women. :salute::usa:
Happy Birthday to the Corps. Hooah :salute:
I will agree that maple left on the ground in log form will get punky quickly, but I disagree with the Ash going punky quickly. I have a lot of...
I was. :picard: You'll need more wood then. :rofl: :lol:
Kinda upside down, but yep. :thumbs:
Sorry to hear it was a bust wildwest :confused: Good that you have family there for the help savemoney :yes:
Welcome aboard starfish4078
Welcome aboard dylantdyck Being as you are in CA, doesn't seem that you'd need high BTU wood, but that depends on where you reside. The sooner...
Nice work huskihl The little BX25D never could have picked up that stump. :confused: Tight fit in there with the camper and the boat....
Well, she could just use Shemane :picard: My morbid sense of humor tends more to "trigger finger", or "shorty" But no-one's accused me of being...
X2, great news :thumbs:
The Game Warden. :doh:
Don't think it's ash myself. My first thought was Box Elder, but no red inside.
Welcome aboard Ryan phillips I don't have the answer you seek, but there will be others better suited to provide the answer.
As much as it's gonna get resolved for this year unless an emergency rears it's ugly head. Everything works, just lower pressure than the pump is...