You been hanging around them potheads Rotti? :smoke: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Beautiful pup glorth2 :binoculars::yes:
Ouch :confused: Way too young to be taken. So sorry to hear this news. :tears:
Definitely cold n flu season, pneumonia not good. :confused: Hope for a quick recovery. :thumbs:
Hello :)
Hope it's nothing serious. As to the wood, can you crib the ends by the walls, that should be the easiest. :sherlock:
:doh: :stack::stacker:
I agree with Erik B I picked up a "Smart Sensor" moisture meter, but it came with instructions in Chinese. o_O :rofl: :lol: Had to find (a...
Opening the ash pan door will definitely burn down some coals and help get a fresh reload started quickly. But.. please be very careful using...
:binoculars: Well, the pics were worth waiting for. :yes: Awesome view from your cutting spot. :yes:
I'd love to see that many deer in any given day of hunting. :binoculars: :bug: :faint: Our rifle/shotgun season starts Saturday. :thumbs: This...
Welcome aboard Gweedo996 Looking forward to seeing the pics. :binoculars: :yes:
Sure, you guys just had to mention "snowflakes". :picard: [ATTACH] :rofl: :lol:
There, that's corrected for ya Jack Straw :yes:
Safe travels to you as well Eric VW :yes:
:thumbs::thumbs: Awesome looking bowls. :binoculars: :dex:
Safe travels Gasifier Enjoy the vacation, and congrats to your daughter. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Not to worry, you will adjust to the new lifestyle. I remember having the same apprehension when I installed our first...
Amen to that!! :yes:
Still learning with our IS. Unusually thankful for colder temps, less 84°F evenings with the window open. :rofl: :lol: