4X4 (Chevy preferably) :emb: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Nice buck Rich. :yes:
I've heard of rare bobcat sightings here in Southwestern NY, but haven't seen one personally. I did see a Fisher a few years ago. Had to do a...
No big plans here, I'll go out hunting in the morning, come down around lunchtime and help Chazsbetterhalf with turkey prep. After that I may...
:whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Well, not a total wash in the woods today. Saw a fawn n doe browsing, saw no buck in attendance. :confused: Pic is from about 40+ yards away....
It's been a big project Pete. And you are correct, when your tired more mistakes will be made, and (for me at least) the aggravation level gets...
You realize, you don't need any gadgets to "check your ash". :eek: :rofl: :lol: Edit.. it's "good"?? to know you don't have dry wood :eek:
:yes: Love the old Ford as well, and I'm a "Bowtie" fan. :emb: :thumbs:
Very true. :whistle: Ahh, honesty, truly refreshing. :yes: :rofl: :lol: I can only say that I use mine very infrequently, and without a way to...
:bug: Am I between you and the dump? I'd gladly save you some time and gas. :thumbs: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Got snow all day here, and it's getting real about it. [ATTACH] Hopefully that'll get the deer moving tomorrow. :thumbs:
To be completely "fair", I would not advise anyone to exhaust their woodstove emissions into their house any more than I'd advise them to park a...
Welcome aboard makulais Mini cows eh, interesting story there to be sure. Not sure how you found 20 wooded acres in a 'city', but good to have...
Well yeah, but they don't want to. Makes it much better that way. :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
:picard:
Co_pay?? How much does insurance cover?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Let's just say that 2 Mason jars would exceed the $500 limit. Unless it's Mexican brown. :wacky::loco: :crazy:
Medical MJ in NY is a joke of a scam, meant only to further enrich those with the means ($$) to afford a seat at the table. :whistle: :picard:
That's one tiny canoe. :binoculars: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Very happy to hear of the successful surgery for your dad, and hope n pray for continuing good health.