Happy Thanksgiving :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Happy Thanksgiving to the Hoard. :chef::beerbbq: I decided to stay warm today and leave the woodland critters alone, at least so far. :sherlock:...
Happy Birthday Eric. :yes: Gonna have a Birthday pie today? Hope it's a great one for ya. :thumbs: :dancer:
This is the black EDPM(?) water line in the well, so it's somewhat flexible. It should be a solid section of pipe. Ironically, this may be the...
X2 ^^ Hope the shot fixes ya up well. :yes:
Ahh what the heck.. I'd try it once, as long as it comes with a Labatt's Blue of course. :thumbs::coldone::pete: Next question, what's a Joe Louie??
Not even sure what that is. :binoculars: :wacky::loco: :crazy: I'll stick with the turkey thx. :thumbs:
I've never brined a turkey before, but... :drool:
Yeah, the IS is great. Might be better off with some basswood for shoulder-season burning. We've had the living room up to 86°F, had to open the...
Nope, not a wood snob. My IS has a large firebox, I'm sure it'll burn basswood. :yes:
It's always refreshing to hear about a company that stand behind their product and honors the warranty. :yes: Good on Drolet. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Well, I'll pass on the burnt stuff. :yes:
[ATTACH]
:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:binoculars: :bug: :dex: Very nice!!
Probably lose a few BTU's in the transfer. :sherlock:
It would look better at my house. Just sayin. :binoculars:;)
Ya know I'm jealous now Dennis. :emb: I love having a place that I can hunt on, but the pickins are a bit slimmer here. :doh: I'd have had that...