Welcome aboard unimog I'm not as educated on old military vehicles as some, had no clue what a unimog was. :emb: Now I do. :yes: Nice place...
:whistle: :handshake:
Perhaps she was not removing the aforementioned scent glands. :zip: Perhaps she was just a bad cook. :eek::emb:
Tis a gooder thing. :yes: Sounds like a wonderful day. Too bad it never happened. :ithappened: ;)
Great tip/advice golf66 :yes: I'll likely forget it by the time I have to replace mine though. :doh:
Same here. My father popped one after we moved here, wasn't bad at all. Ive been told there are scent glands that you definitely need to remove....
Groundhog in red sauce, yep could work for dinner. :whistle:
That's a very good thing. :thumbs: I think ours was run pretty rough before we got it. But it worked.
Some candles for your cake brother. :yes: Good luck blowin them out. :eek: [ATTACH]
True enough, but you can get that with, or without stuffing. Proper cooking is key.
[ATTACH]
We're not fancy folk, so we don't dress our turkey, we stuff it, then ourselves. :thumbs: :beerbbq: ;)
[ATTACH] Pic of the old stove compared to the new.
bang that stove looks exactly like our old stove. It wouldn't have much of anything left in the morning, but heated our place for many years....
[MEDIA]
Welcome aboard dave_026 Happy Thanksgiving. :thumbs: If you're busting them down to 3" splits, I agree that it should be fine. Perhaps leave...
I think it forgot about the stuffing part. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
My thankful list.. (Not necessarily in order.. ;) :whistle: ) My wife My dog My job that pays the bills The property that we can enjoy and...
Well put brother, hope yinz have a Happy Thanksgiving. :yes:
Happy Thanksgiving. :yes: