True. Problem?? What problem?? :whistle: Besides, one can't have too many available heat sources in winter. :shiver:
Correct. Well, I did mention that I thought it was a fair price they were asking, but that I couldn't commit to that price. Leaves a little...
Yep,.. X2 ^^ :cool::popcorn:
Ahhhhh sarcasm, I believe I may have heard of such a thing. :sherlock: :emb:;)
Agree with the others, nice buck. And personally, I rather enjoyed the read. :yes: A good story cannot be sent as a "tweet". :wacky::loco: :crazy:
Wonder if Jesus would be mad if I used that one on Chazsbetterhalf :eek::emb: ;)
He went to (I believe it was) the Carolinas for his daughters wedding on the beach. Then stayed on for a bit.
:rofl: :lol: I'm certain he means 800 lbs in cargo. These carts are rated @ 800 lbs, and they will haul the mail. ( Or wood ;) ) Can't remember...
Sounds like a very reasonable plan. Not sure if it would squeeze in the door as a dually. :sherlock:
Glad you're home safe Gasifier :yes: Horkn no split rims, they bolt to a hub assembly. But I do need to top off some tire pressures. :yes:
From the porch to the house. [ATTACH] Getting low, will be restocking this weekend. :quad::stack::stacker:
;) Well that cart is rated for up to 800 lbs. We actually used it to move the new stove. I hate to waste a trip. :dex:
She missed a stack in her pics, this was unoaded off of the same cartload. [ATTACH] One of my cartloads lasts between 4-5 days, to 2 weeks...
We also have the existing furnace as backup. It may be nearly 30 yrs old, but works fine. Unsure about requirements by others, I'm pretty sure...
Unsure at the moment.. Since it's a trailer, I can't "legally" by code install our old stove, as it's not certified for trailer use. I'd have to...
Cool.. :cool: Cooler.. :cool::cool: Frigid.. :shiver: Looking forward to all of the above :popcorn::cheers:
:hair: Hated to read that. How much does it usually cost to do a rebuild? Good that you have other saws to fill the void while you decide how to...
Checked our snowfall accumulation yesterday. [ATTACH] How much ya want? I've got plenty for the moment, but hurry, offer ends soon. :cool:
Ok, so something entirely un-wood related. I was going through all the FB posts from the past few days, and decided to check out marketplace.....
:doh: Is there any warranty on those? My axe and maul have suffered the same abuse. :emb: