:binoculars: Guilty. :emb:
Agreed. :handshake:
You a reloader Saska? I'm not completely setup yet, but the fundamentals are in order. Have dies for 300 Savage, 270 Win, and 30-30 Win at the...
Saw this the yesterday.. I think :santa: got some of you guys figured out. [ATTACH]
Yep, there's room over here and enuff popcorn to share. :yes: :popcorn::cheers::popcorn:
:popcorn::pete:
:thumbs::thumbs: Much more betterer :dex:
For some reason I got it in my head it was a 300 yd shot. It is a touch over 100 yds. The embarrassing part is that I do metric to inch...
:binoculars: :eek: Good eye BigPapi :yes:
22 caliber center-fire is not the same as 22 rimfire. Could be 22-250, .223, .222 (or others) All are high powered center-fire rifles chambered...
Umm.. write. Hope your spelling is gooder. :eek: :whistle: ;)
Nice deer, and good of you to lend a helping hand. :yes:
Sounds like you were the inspiration to keep him out a bit longer.. successfully. :thumbs: It does get a bit old watching the same squirrels run...
:emb: BTW, the tile work looks gooder Pete. :binoculars::yes:
Before and after pics? :eek:
If it's ok for the woodland critters, and my dog, well that rock or tree seems to need a little "warmth" during these cold days. :eek::emb: Or...
I hope you've nailed down the controllability issues with your stove Marvin I am still learning myself, so couldn't offer any usable advice....
Ya know.. They say that money cannot buy happiness, and I believe this to be true. However, I've done broke and miserable, I wouldn't mind...
It was always intended to be a "fair" weather project. Purchase and store over winter, install during warm weather, ensure proper operation, call...