Colder weather will definitely help on draft. When I ordered my IS, I added an additional 3' of stack, as I contemplated needing more draft...
Post got busy quickly. Guess that happens when the feed thong comes out. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Since everyone has things covered, including...
I'll say "pretty please" if it helps. :D
:rofl: :lol: Well, for me it's love/hate relationship It's beautiful no doubt, I love to see a fresh covering, see it blanketing the trees in...
Glad to hear that you made a final decision. :yes: Can't wait to see it in action. :saw:
Well Seasoned I've thought about chain's for my 'bota as well, but I've read conflicting views on them for the little BX25D. :hair: I've got the...
I apologise for not updating this thread yesterday, it slipped my mind. I decided against the purchase. There's some sketchy stuff going on with...
Acceptance is a part of the process. :yes: Once you can afford the insert, you'll get much more heat from your stacks. :fire:
Thats the Cyber-Monday sale. o_O :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard Gourley & casualty Looks like you've found the right place to hang your hat Gourley Although, I have to disagree with.. I...
Welcome aboard Cell block 726 I'll take some bacon. :whistle: :drool::drool: Glad to have you here, and nice tractor. :binoculars: :yes:
:rofl: :lol: That caught my attention as well. :jaw: Wait, you only have one "off" day per week?? I must be hoarding those as well, seems like...
But.. On a positive note, it wouldn't be a re-model, but a new install. :thumbs::thumbs: Much more betterer. :hair:
Marshel54 glad your wife is OK and home. :yes:
Well, there a few of "us".. ahem.. But yeah what he said. ^^^ Welcome aboard Brian. This site really is full of great folk, full of good...
You are not alone my friend. :cheers:
You confused me.. I always thought that juniper berries were a requirement for gin. Seems it is so. Juniper is the one botanical required for...
o_O
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Just got me a message from Santa Saws. :banana::rootintootin: Oh yeah.. So it begins. :binoculars: