Gotta love a good piece of ash on your birthday!
Lots of locust trees on the cape...
[ATTACH] I had to quarter some oak rounds to get them on the splitter. The noodles will be made into this years fire starters. I give a bunch out...
Kind of a long drive from NY to Michigan for a car show?
[ATTACH] Sunrise over the Atlantic.
One of the many beautiful sights in NH!
Looks like cathedral ledge in the background. If it is it’s a cool spot near North Conway NH. You can drive to a viewing area at the top. Once and...
Hope any FHC’rs on cape cod are ok, mum sent a pic of a hotel down the street from here with the roof blown off!
[ATTACH] Big Tex earning his keep!
Looking good! We were camping 10 min from the Woodstock factory this past weekend. On the they way home I made a quick turn off the highway to...
Cant like that!
We munched the steaks down. Sorry no finished pics! Even my supposed vegetarian wife said they were good...
Must travel with cooler just in case there is a meat deal!
Can’t go wrong there!
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Kettle grill is getiig ready for some tenderloin steaks. Olive oil, salt and pepper on the steaks.
Sunday evening and no posts?
I didn’t count it but there was coins, pens/pencils and random receipts in there. I didn’t have time to take a pic as it was getting late in the...
[ATTACH] Junior used the defroster vents as a piggy bank!
It went easier than I had expected if you have and impact gun you will be good to go. Takes longer to get the deck off than to swap the spindles.