Ugh, we just home from our weekend away and I went to call the guy the post had Ben deleted! You snooze you loose!
Just realized there was a link I’ll call tonight. Thanks for posting. I was never able to connect with the guy in winchendon.
I’d be interested in some of that.!
You might want to take a look at the fuel pump driver module, it’s on the frame rail above the spare tire. They are made of aluminum and plastic....
We only get doe and young in the yard here. The big boys don’t come out in the open like that.
This would take up less space! The Bumper Dumper | " The Original Hitch Mountable Portable Toilet " I’d just burn the 5 gallon bucket at the end...
Howdy stranger!
I would take rt 119 to get to you. Just checked google maps I’m a solid 45 min away.
When backing up use the mirrors and put your hand on the wheel at 6 o’clock. Then turn the wheel in the direction you want the trailer to go....
No worries, I’m 30-45 min due east from your property.
Thanks for tagging me in. Unfortunately we will be spending the weekend on the cape. One of these days I’ll get to an event.
[ATTACH] Ingredient #2 left over egg cartons.
I just reread, righty was the jacked up steak. To many wobbly pops while grilling:whistle:
T-bones tonight! [ATTACH] Wait looks like I got jipped on lefty so T bone and strip!
[ATTACH] Sorry I don’t know how to post a link.
My wood splitting buddy left his can here the other day.[ATTACH]:picard:
Doh! It happens! Life that is.
Wood looks good! There must be s decent story behind the buckled tailgate?
Ya that was my take as well.
[ATTACH]