Our sitter has a wedding this weekend so I’m home with the youngest today, getting things together to head up to camp for the long weekend. I’ll...
County store engine house is just a couple miles from Chappell. They don’t sell Sthil, tho...
[ATTACH] I’d like to meet the people that thought a water pump driven by the timing chain under the front cover would be a good idea.
[ATTACH] Beautiful day on the lake today. Cooler temps in the am kept most boats off the water till after lunch.
Cool stove! I think my folks had that same cassette player in the 80’s!
Ahhh.... 54*f at the house this morning! Feels great after a humid week. Readying the boat for a day on the water. I need to burn as much fuel...
That sucks! Everything from the box stores is junk. Same name on the package but made cheaper for the retailer. It would be nice to buy...
[ATTACH] Friday fun!
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Butcher called them bone in ribeyes.
I need to get me one of those wheel Dolly’s!
I work in the heat, my bedroom window unit is set as low as it will possibly go. 60*f
Yes if you look closely the nut that holds the compressor wheel backed off and bound up the works.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] No bueno!
^ what he said.
A friend gives me a good price for the ugly ducklings the rich folk don’t like!
Do you take 119 the whole way?
I got a guy that will ship.
Technically not the grill or smoker but here’s one SKEETER McCLUSKEY style. Busted truck parts and all! [ATTACH]