There is a dealer bulletin to install this kit when the fuse melts for the pump it’s a different style fuse. I’ve installed many. I believe...
[ATTACH] Sorry for the bad pic but this is what you need lukem. Instructions are in the bag pretty easy fix
Let me guess f150? There is a kit that you can get through ford that relocates the fuse in the fuse box. I believe it is a higher amp fuse as well...
Ok guys I’m looking for some advice/suggestions. I have a bh77 on the bota, I may have been lifting some stuff that was real heavy and driving...
[ATTACH] Saw this pic at a local art show thought it was pretty cool. It’s title was magalloway morning.
[ATTACH] I have plenty of room for storage, you’ll be able to carry it out in an ash pail when I’m done! I gotta get my butt in gear!
[ATTACH]
Warner Jr. has a bday coming up. His first wood hauler is ready for him. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I’ve posted this before but I’m proud of my boy so... He was pizzed it diddent throw chips!
Installing brake shoes on a buddy’s pos dodge. Then working on farwood!
Yum. Yellow perch are tasty!
Agreed, relying on others to keep your home from freezing is a foolish move if you ask me. That usually what I tell people when they tell me...
Gotcha. I figured you knew but thought I’d put it out there for others. I’m surprised at the amount of people that heat with oil and don’t know...
If you ever happen to run into this again diesel fuel will work just as well and you only have to buy a few gallons at a time. I was in a tight...
Looks like some excellent Far wood tot me!
We have 2 kids 4 and 2. Before the kids were born I bought crew cab f150 drove it for about a month and my son was born. Wife drove a carolla at...
Dang! Midwinter has some work to do!