Thanks for taking the time to respond.
These steps were precast. I had wood ones at the last house they were a pain all kinds of junk would get caught behind them and they were...
The way I see it. The wood all needs to get to the stove one way or another. I might as well bring it while I don’t have to fight the cold and snow.
Work begins Friday, an Advil regiment has started tho!
2 rows
I’d say 5 ish cord I haven't done the calculation. Perhaps I will when I get it all in.
Yes it will be a bit warm but gotta make hay while the sun shines
Thank you, I’d like to cut a hole in the wall for a chute like yours but can’t justify it with the bulked there already.
Thank you. It’s a work in progress.
Before the slide I carried all the wood by hand. We have been in this house 3 winters and it’s been an evolving process. Hopefully next year I’ll...
[ATTACH] Coldest morning yet. No fire tho, it’s supposed to get up into the 80’s next couple days.
I ditched the wheelbarrow after a couple loads. Now it goes down the slide while someone or hopefully someone’s stack.
Thanks that’s much clearer that the list the state provides. Lol!
We have had a good run of dry weather the last few days and into the weekend. Hopefully this:[ATTACH]will be in here:[ATTACH]via:[ATTACH]This...
28 cord! That’s a wood barn! Kidding aside I’d like to do the same. I have said it before but I really like DaveGunter ’s shed made from logs....
You know what to do!
Will need more info for the new “real Id” for 2020, no?
Unfortunately the relay isn’t serviceable.
It was very common for the relay that runs the fuel pump to crap out in those years. It’s integral to the fuse box, replaced a bunch of them....
No special tools needed