[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 3rd plow install this week people are getting ready!
Cool I was thinking about treating the deck on my trailer but was hesitant thinking it might make it slippery.
Nice work. Did the Thompson’s make the deck slippery?
Must be quite the scene when one of those loaded trucks sinks in the mud!
Thank you
If ya make the work fun it’s not so much of a chore!
Definitely not bashing VC more the user that performs no maintenance. “I found these chunks of styrofoam looking stuff in the fire box one time....
Well I didn’t complete my goal over the weekend be feel I did pretty well. Mrs Warner was big help. And the kiddos “helped” as well. I took the...
My employer(a man that I thought was fairly intelligent) once told me that if his wood was “too dry” for his leaky Vermont Castings he would pour...
I think I’ll have enough kindling [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]That’s enough for one day. Time to get cleaned up and take Mrs. warner out for Mexican and margaritas!
Don’t seem that way sometimes.
The rug rats are helping out. [ATTACH]Time for lunch and bring my boy to soccer [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Getting my caffeine fix. The slide will be going up soon. I need to move a few things out of the landing zone yet. Got the trailer loaded last...
Your welcome, glad I was able to help.
And they dont have what I need. Hope the day gets better from here.
Sitting in the local hardware store parking lot waiting for it to open. Have some plumbing repairs to do before heading in to work. Gotta love...
I just stack around it leaving enough room to access the clean out if needed. Ain’t no thing.