Definitely not an easy job on the newer f 150....
Working on finishing some OSHA training this morning. I’ll be getting up on the roof to poke the chimney out once the dew burns off the metal.
Wood like that don’t sit around too long around here. Nice score for sure!
Just moved my tool box out of the dealership to the new shop. The last two weeks have been painful at work but I spoke with the owner today and he...
Ouch!
I get it, been there. Sounds like a good deal. For anybody else trying to get the rotor to hub screw out, it helps to heat the screw with a...
I wish we had a better walleye fishery here. I have only gotten to try them once, them are good!
Could you try to drill the screw out?
[ATTACH] This was by far the best load I have gotten yet. I say it was 8 cord. Never measured it
I once ask a guy how many cord of firewood are in his truck load? He said I don’t know cut split and stack it then let me know. As people have...
It was cool and breezy in the shop today, supposed to be in the 30’s tonight. I lit her up probably just for the weekend. [ATTACH]Stove was still...
This is what I do as well.
The uncomfortable conversation went fairly well. People seem to be accepting that I’m trying to do what is right for my family. At least to my face...
Why not be more specific and state the moisture content. It’s kinda the same with wood quantity. Cord, face cord, Rick very vague
Thanks all. Working as a technician at a dealership is a non stop grind. Production at all cost. I don’t think that I’ll be able to perform the...
Thank you.
Giving my two week notice at a job i have worked for 17 years today. Bitter sweet but an offer has been made that I cannot refuse. Hopefully...
From my experience “seasoned” can be a very vague term. Around here it generally means that the wood has been cut and split 3ish months. Or it’s...
I wouldn’t know I only get to work on them. The prices for new trucks are crazy!
Are you scrounging wood for outside burning or did you get a stover for the new house?