I’m guessing the bearings went bad and the tire rubbed till it went flat. It was on a light tower at work. When the guys shift is over they do...
[ATTACH]
Uh oh! That stinks! Gald to hear no one was hurt. One more reason to move up this way, don’t have to worry much about highway debris. As there...
I mentioned in another thread that my previous employer told me that he would pour glasses of water in his wood box if the wood was “too dry” he...
34f supposed to be mild but cloudy today. Pine and maple in the wood beast. I’ll probly have to open doors and windows later...
[ATTACH] My take home. Looking forward to seeing FHC folks again and meeting more.
It was nice to meet you as well sir.
I’m the dude in the black hoodie and earmuffs drinking the noontime beer. Lol. Thanks Midwinter!
Had to head home for daddy duties, a big thanks to WeldrDave and Chrissy for a nice truckload of wood. They have a beautiful spot in rural NH....
Having some caffeine and breakfast. Headed over to WeldrDave ’s New Hampshire property today. Pumped to meet some FHC folks face to face.
Somebody will show up at my house to do a job for 20-50$? That is unheard of around here. Not trying to sound like a jerk but I really don’t see...
Nice JotulYokel!
10-4!
Will do!
[ATTACH] This is what he sent me
Thanks, a friend just turned me on to a rotary bit that I think will work. It only needs to be 1/8 inch or less larger.
So, we just had our kitchen faucet fail. Momma picked out the new one she wanted, the faucet install went well until I went to put the soap...
I’m old school, would have no prob using that flue the way it is. The tiles look like they are new. I’m sure I’m probably wrong...
Sitting in the parking lot at the headquarters for the new company. New employee training and paperwork is on the schedule for the day.
Sorry I thought you were talking about the headlamps. Fog lamps are no big deal.