No rush. Relax and enjoy that recliner!
Mind sharing any pics?
Family of four here. We play outside in the winter quite a bit and I work in it as well. So with that come lots of wet snow pants, boots, gloves,...
This saw came to me by way of family, [ATTACH]I plan to clean it up and hang it on the wall.
My 2 yo loves baby shark! I hear it daily. I can’t tell you how much I hate that song!
3 feet of snow in my yard and it isn’t winter yet.[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] The magnum is pretty large. You would need a fairly heavy machine to pull it fully loaded.
We sent it out to be rebalanced, we will see what happens.
[ATTACH]
Doing well thanks, not sure we got the 36” reported. Finally a decent snowfall.
Bring it!
We cook and eat the heart shortly after the kill. It’s just a muscle!
The place I work at writes the service dates with a paint pen under the hood of all their truck I’ll snap a pic when I get a chance
Well I couldn’t find anybody to come out for what I felt was a reasonable price so today I made time for this job. A dremel 200 and 3 rotozip bits...
Call me crazy but I’m jealous of the folks getting snow. Enjoy!
So far it has been great! Im working for a bridge construction company maintaining the fleet of super duty’s, bobcats, mixers that kind of...
Japanman Maybe the guy that demolishes the houses might find an old still useable stove in one of the houses he is taking down? Just a thought.
Hoping everything gets sorted out quickly. Last month was very stressful with the job change. Lots of sleepless nights. Not fun.
If you can’t get it into neutral you could remove the driveshafts to tow.