Would you say that relay is part solenoid?
Skid steer- FTW!!!:thumbs:
What year was the house built? How long has this occurring? Circuit breakers in main panel or screw in fuses? Do you have an old garage door...
Also great news Adam! :handshake:
Great update!:salute:
:makeitrain" :yes:
Does a bear chit in the woods? :whistle: :salute: :rofl: :lol:
If Screwloose wasn’t sleeping right now he’d be cheering you on. I agree- that last part is a solid argument. :yes:
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Gotcha. That amount of space would be challenging with a tractor.
So Dave, refresh my memory- how much land do you have (or have access to) that maybe you could set up a bunch in a row, fill up and let sit for...
Like you... ya nunce. :salute::rofl: :lol::thumbs::handshake:
I’ve been wondering if there was a solenoid involved... could be the source of one or all the gremlins... I think a case of reverse...
Properly dried, the stuff is practically match lightable. Just a smidge under cherry in BTU output- here at least.
Just prior to advent of me and cellphones. And film was just not on my mind then. Butt... I could draw a big picture... :sherlock: :rofl: :lol:...
Do you have modern circuit breakers B? We have 2 service boxes in our basement- one proper and presumably the original service entrance w/ glass...
Probably that pitting on those contacts ain’t doing you no favors.
Brendy said that functionality had been disconnected in his troubleshooting exercises.
My son’s mother had to sit on the hood of the old FWD Tercel to get up a snowy hill once... she said she’d kill me if I ever told that story. This...
Thought you were disconnected for the summer...? :whistle: :salute: