That could be misconstrued as a personal question very easily... :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh, I’m sure it will remain active...:whistle: :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Rice no gooder?
Sorry Deer Meadow Farm - it’s been down for a while. Hopefully it will be back up... one day. Administrative
:hair: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Outstanding!!!
Backwoods Savage - Dennis, are you going to edit the thread title to reflect the diminishing amount of days til the start of Fall...? :whistle:
I’ve used that technique but didn’t know there was a fancy name for it.
Fantastic!!! What?
Holey Moley!!! Sweet!
eatonpcat prolly drank the latte will he watched it hauled out the door... I know I would! :cheers:
Looks like a sweaty mess... If I were you, I’d start a round like we see in your second pic. Thirds is easier than onced in half. :salute:
:rofl: :lol: That. Is. Hilarious. :thumbs:
Yep... NOPE! Those woolly worms are as accurate an indicator as August foggy mornings and Beech nuts... :whistle: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
I think your question is answered then... :yes::)
I’ll check with my mom on this- she is the expert in my family. But just spitballing here- could you wrap some fine mesh (like pantyhose mesh)...
:handshake: :D
Can JackHammer handle a bunch of farwood hawdahs piling in at once? :D o_O :wacky:
Garage door opener gremlins... :rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Ready to :makeitrain"on a new garage door opener yet? :faint: