brenndatomu is one...
:thumbs:
Purchased cabinets or you made them, Jack Straw?
Yep- I’d do one of these.
Super nice!
Looks amazing! Your cabinets are made of the same wood we use for heat.
It was epic, and you still walked out with brother status. :salute: :handshake: :D
Very fascinating!:thumbs:
Bring your helmet and leave your liver at home. :rofl: :lol: :wacky:
I’m still trying to figure out the thread title... “...+ getting old”... At 48, and a mere 30 years younger than Backwoods Savage, I feel old- and...
That’s just it... these English speaking for-rainers never pronounce it “rah” or “ray” or “ree” but sorta like us- if we all lived in...
I’m certainly glad you were there to witness that! :handshake: Now 2017 at walt ‘s.... that’s another story. :whistle::D :rofl: :lol:
Me thinks they might say it “metah...” :rofl: :lol: :sherlock:
Somewhere... in a GTG thread maybe. At least the aftermath. :rofl: :lol:
Partly the reason eatonpcat is referred to as the “human torpedo” or something similar with “torpedo.” Like head first into a small pup tent....
I’ve seen that guy abuse more than alcohol with alcohol involved. :rofl: :lol::D
He’s definitely be the one to spill beer on his remote. :rofl: :lol:
You of all FHC’ers would have this kinda setup. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Vacuum chamber- Screwloose style.
You could use what’s left of that crutch and fashion some chopsticks to get the rice out.