:whistle: :heidi: :sherlock: :D
Well at least you kept that coin from jumping outa yer pocket yooperdave! :makeitrain" :tip: :rofl: :lol:
Slow down Bill! Sheesh, that sounds rough, man. Heal up and then get back after it!:salute:
huskihl could make it feel even better in your hands... :dremel: ( :whistle: ) :saw::saw::saw: Nice purchase Dakota Hoarder :salute:
Don’t want none of that inside kilt skirt meat I hope... :whistle: :wacky:
Coming from a master debater, I’ll take that as a compliment. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Don’t want to mess with IBC totes?
Not exactly. :rofl: :lol: Glad to have you back on board- but since I don’t have a tractor, I’m no help on that subject. :salute:
Good to see you, A! Glad to read of the business success, and of course knew about the li’l cupcake.:yes: Hope to see you here more often,...
And another belated to will711 from EVW.... ya ol’ codger you! :rofl: :lol::salute:
Statistically speaking it’s used a whole buncha percents less than mathematically... :eek::D:rofl: :lol: :whistle:
:nerd: :sherlock: :rofl: :lol:
I guess you answered your own question...? Good talk. :whistle::rofl: :lol:
For sure... on the industrial level- of course. I was speaking to the use of RF brick for wood stoves.
I only know of 2 kinds. 1) Dense refractory 2) Insulating refractory Could just be a wording thing, Spirch.
Guess you’ll have to move my stuff... :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :salute:
...very carefully...
Oh? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
With “fat fingers” being the norm these days, we can all get complacent. Chit happens. :salute::D
My bad. Didn’t think about the qty of “U’s”....