No sausage...? Little disappointed. :rofl: :lol:
Happy to read good results and welcome back! :salute:
No, tree killer did! :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like standard dense refractory brick to me... aka fire brick. Glad you got your hands on some.:yes:
Yeah, you tell him! :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
:fart: :rofl: :lol:
:doh:
I think you’re telling a story. :rofl: :lol:
Now there’s two things ya never really see in the same sentence. :D
Sweet upgrade!!!
If that was 4 hrs and 49 minutes away from me, I’d tell her to go shopping.
Large tote or bucket, lay cookies in, weigh down, fill to cover the top cookie- with denatured alcohol. Wait. IDR for how long.
[ATTACH]
We have run the splitter in 90°+ weather here and 2 things are necessary... a pop up canopy and a box fan. :yes:
Squarely leaving that one alone... :zip: :rofl: :lol:
And thru here too! I find it amazing that the smell makes it this far too.
Awesome waterworks! :salute:
Might be a PITA, but any way you can swap hoses with the main burners to see if the regulator isn’t the problem? Mind you I don’t know if the 2...
Do it.
Trying to keep up with Screwloose...? :whistle: :D Nice score Adam:handshake: