I just wanted to know if you saw the post by Copernican Theory?
Snowy, did you see the post on your profile page about a Whit and outside air?
This 2nd pic shows 2 things: 1. the other hole I found (to the left of the circled area) and 2. what appears to be a high temp cut-off switch...
It looks like a prior owner tried to make it direct but didn't quite get there.
Works for me.
Send a PM via this link:http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/conversations/add?to=Snowy+Rivers she can make those old whits dance and sing....
I'm doing fairly well can't really complain.
A walk, garden work, exercises, and normal indoor stuff. I shouldn't forget I showed the boss how to start the lawn mower.
credit card, taxes, fuel
I'm burning to keep active and do some actual work.
I cleaned the stove today first weekly cleaning this season it was below the freezing point this morning had a heavy frost last night.
He@@ where were you planing on setting that smoke bomb when you touch it off? I like to see that mess just for s&giggles :faint::doh::dex::rofl:...
Saw one of my docs today, next visit will be in May.
YEP but we can cope.
Mean Deer, which means ticks, the boss had it (Lyme) a few years ago, now if she gets one of the ticks it is three days of anti's. ETA:Cleaned...
Not too bad on the upgrade it appears everything is working now to get my more of my data reloaded.
Do the email thing tomorrow. I think I have the multimedia codecs all taken care of.
Did you get your vortex?
Hey, you were the one wishing for it young fellow. I'm in my den playing 540000 card pickup.
Well being a glutton for punishment I decided to go for a full system software upgrade on the little machine in the den. I made it through the...