Pay attention to Coaly and only burn really dry wood not half or quarter dry stuff unless you like the jet engine in your flue(burning wood gas).
BEER!
Sorry, the cb1200 controller doesn't have a hi/low mode on/off only.
Don't forget Railroad Model Craftsman Magazine - Model trains, layouts, how-to features, reviews and more! , N-Scale Magazine Home and several...
Woodwidow, they do and have for a long while all of my diesel locomotives have led directional lighting. They are computer controlled as well.
From the way back device Model railroads | Firewood Hoarders Club
I hear you Snowy, drugs including that 81mg baby aspirin type are nothing to fool with.
Sand blast
Look here: Doc's Best Beef Jerky Recipe
That should dry up the brew supply in PA.
Doc doesn't know what level it will wind up at. I suspect it will get reduced next go round.
Just in case anybody is wondering I am working on things around the house I got the interior storms installed, pellets from the garage into the...
That isn't likely to go it is the torture pill (I hope) and the 80 mg statin (C level was fine the last test but doc says take it to prevent ...).
Look OM I have 5 that I take including a 81 mg Asprin and a torture pill and that is at least 2 more than it will be eventually.
Too damm many OM.
It is for and by pellet stove users not tree burners. Some of us have and still do burn trees but some of us have problems doing that for an...
Didn't hear a thing OM.
:hair::BrianK:
You are inside the green area ( healthy OM).
The boss and I went at noon time, in and out back home having lunch by 1 PM.