We used some lamps and reflectors when we mudded close spaces.
The boss has her room and I have mine I won the space war but she owns all of the closets.
What's cookin'?
No flippen excuse 1151 does not come close to 1129. They can't read.
The instillation was easy, but the USPS folks need reading lessons and best I don't give those lessons it is not my BP that would be an issue.
My package took the wrong fork this morning and was two houses away, got it at 4:30 and it is already installed.
Nope I requested it to delivered again since they claimed to have left a notice (didn't do that either and their tracker called this morning a...
Now they say it was delivered this morning at 7:4something. Nope not on the porch. Wife has gone on a hunting expedition next door. ETA:...
936128968409011967xxxx
Not here they claimed to have tried at 5:48 not true we were here.
At least you can't give it to others out there, I'm waiting for a package due by 8:00 PM. Yup mail is a mess today. Arriving today by 8pm It's...
I somewhat know what things are like in Larry's area. Now, here it would have been a little slow.
Have at it maybe in a couple more months for me.
I would but it is really not good at the current time.
Ya, right.
Mine.
Stay away from Wally World and you should be fine.
That's telling him.
Never was here.
Nope on the wobble.