I did that last year, burned at the end of the season to keep the den warm. But this year I'm burning for the exercise to help with my stroke...
They are different I wasn't thinking of bugging you I have a long term friend who has been fabbing metal items for decades out of just about any...
Nope, always prepared bears are.
I like to keep every one in the loop.
You betcha, sent him a PM with a link to this thread.
I know two people who might be able to cut a real solid burn pot might have make some calls.
Crap metal.
Yes, but this addlepated busted bear had the ancient one still in his spare parts chest.
Hi OM, how are ye doing?
That would have been either Rod or Scott. Krooser claims the ESE says 80%.
Did they have that in 2014?
Don the replacement burn pot I got from you is buckling and one of the lower burn grates has shrunk and cracked. What the he** it didn't make it...
More likely not enough air, from the air intake until after the vent termination needs a real good cleaning. There are internal combustion air...
Keep it there.
Rain here too Will. Freezing early this morning not now.
Only within my network can spend weeks using my content and likely forever using Kodi on my Android box.
Went to Salvation Army and I picked up 4 dvds of gloppedy glop westerns for $3.00 headed to my DLNA server at this moment.
We hear you OM.
[MEDIA] Google can be your friend.
Stayed home don't need what they have.