Ok
You guys better settle down or I'm gonna close this one down...
[ATTACH]
whos ben there?
Here's the current scoop[ATTACH]
well past the 24hr mark and pit is running @247° on the same load of fuel
the blade steak has stalled at 154° for the last 1.5hr...i bumped up the temp to 245°
im not answering for him..but thats what i do too....fatwood starters right to full size splits...maybe a couple smaller splits if they handy.well...
pit has been cookin 22hrs with no added fuel,and im sure itll go well past 24...gotta love a good cooker!!
145° at this point....I'm gonna let it roll unwrapped til it's done[ATTACH]
This is the flat...and it's very very moist and tender...I'm glad I pulled this off at 187° if I let it go to the theoretical 200°+ everyone...
I pulled the brisket out at 187° cause it was probing like buttah...
Thick cut blade steak injected[ATTACH]
Gettin ready to wrap at 13 hours[ATTACH]
Spring water :whistle:
Pulled smoked chuck roast cooked with sirracha, sugar,msg,beef powder and a boneless skinless chicken thigh powder,onion,garlic[ATTACH]
:mad: