Comparing red meat to cigarette smoke is like comparing a pebble to a boulder. We went shopping today. Bought 3 pounds of bacon. :drool:. I...
[IMG]
reaction World Health Organization's bacon-bashing study is a scare tactic, some say - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram
Looks like a big wind and rain in moving this way tonight. Haven't done anything about the leaves, (don't think I would anyway!) The storm will...
any follow up on how the recovery is going? Good that you didn't need surgery. Will tell you that you can anticipate arthritis.
Wind forecasted for here tomorrow PM, (Wednesday) winds up to 50 mph, flooding at high tide. 2 inches of rain.
Prayers send, wishing for a good recovery.
Done! :yes:
Look up taking zinc to shorten the duration of a cold.
Those mats were used here when the power company was putting in a new high capacity power line across the state. Didn't see any change in...
Oh man, that is painful. Sorry for you loss. Remember all the good times. I had a canvas picture made of my Mazey when she passed away so...
there is canvas fabric and plastic like fabric available for lawn furniture. Easy to clean!
I am using 60 watt LED flood light. All the light I would want. I only paid $2 each at HD. They are brighter and better in every way than CFLs....
So sad, but you hit the nail on the head. I was looking at the news on MSN's home page. Like reading the NY times. SPIN SPIN and more SPIN....
Give this a look, [MEDIA]
yea, swap "Newman" for "Johnson" and there goes the whole thread!
What is it they are anticipating? I know that look, I get it every day when mine want something. I just love having some buddies that don't...
This is the answer, and yes to a new thread. Much better to look for updated postings and new experiences. Gives new folks a good platform to...
You got it. There is some truth, but also a lot of "agenda". Buy from your local producers. You will be amazed how much better the products are...
my big boy won't lay on the tile floor. He goes for anything he can find. I bought him a chaise lounge cushion. He loves it. Anyone know if...