Ain't no wood worth that horrid itch. at least not to me. My sons get it really bad. someone always seem t find it. One is just now getting...
Now be careful and don't get hurt! You want to be able to enjoy your hard earned time. Sounds like you are off to a good start. :yes:
Molly's petsafe collar isn't working right. False readings. So I took it off. All was well until she got brave and has tested her limits. Now...
This has been a favorite of ours for as long as I can remember. Our four kids like it, but only one family will eat it so the others only get it...
??? They are the team everyone wants to hate, (sour grapes) except if you are from New England, which we are. I have to be careful and not pay...
I feel that is a good thing, but for me it would be like lighting a fuse.:headbang: That plus a loss of patients. :zip:. There is a big man in...
yes, there are side effects. local and systemic reactions as there are with anything. But one of them is not influenza. What we often see is...
The is the exact model of my Allnighter. I don't have it any longer. it is in my son's home now. We heated our house comfortably for 15 years....
That works, works well for many other things also. Everything you mentioned has merit. Be healthy, if you are not exposed, you can't pass it...
Ok I going to step on my soap box and rant. The flu shot doesn't make you get the flu. It isn't going to always stop it either. Last's years...
Sun now shinning, temp is 66F and just a little breeze. Might get my pants on and go out for a while!
You can try some whole unpeeled potatoes in with it. Carrots work also.
you have bigger ____ than me. I don't and can't tolerate having to interact with them trying to get them to do their job. For now, I'll just...
Looks like it is letting up some, still raining, but not so hard. Looks like it will clear out in a few hours. Thousands lost their power, (not...
huge downpour here. The dogs went out, came right back. (wet) Then one jumped up on the bed!:faint:
:thumbs::thumbs::yes: I don't know you tax status, but if you can sell some stuff, you can have a small business, even run at a loss for a...
Home made, "most" always way better! Plus side is more than cost. You know exactly what you making is being made with. Companies will dump...
I got Firesides again. My stove burns them up just fine. I have the stat on so I can't rally make a good assessment on the pellets except they...
I didn't pay attention to it for 5 days. I thought my son was doing it. but when I went to it, all the food was gone and the batteries dead. I...
Wind is picking up here now. Just saw a big blustery burst of leaves go by my window. I knew not raking those leaves was the right thing to do....