I can see you have neighbors, please, if you haven't, call the town/city office and ck for restrictions. It is very common to outlaw farm...
[IMG]
She looks like she is having fun! really cute!
oh oh, watch it, or you will be soooooooooooooooooooo sick!
I think about 10, 15 at best. Seems we put one in every 3 days. Big difference this year was that we just had the one floor and we ran it on...
My lawn is whatever it is. I won't put lawn weed killer on it. Grand kids and pets running around. That poisonweed killer takes years to...
Got out for a little while today. My son was cutting down the dead stuff in the gardens. Molly and Max are always near: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Poor fella, good Daddy, Hope he gets better soon.
Got Trick or Treaters this year! Most were the little grand kids. A few of their friends. Love it [IMG][IMG] The bag the little cowboy has is...
looks good to me!
Can't you mulch it up and skip the raking? I have a few area where they are too deep for that, but for the most part they grind up fairly well....
Sweet music to me.
I think I am at or near the top of the old guy list, at least among the pellet pigs. However there are some way older than me on the firewood...
[ATTACH] here it is again just after the storm. [IMG]second view with an adjustment, not much different.
That shot was taken by a family member. She has a SLR type, automatic, I think it is a Canon. I recently purchased a Canon. It is HD and 50x...
you folks have seen a lot of picture of this little river. Here is a new one from yesterday after the storm. [IMG]
done (again)
I don't trust anyone who is mean to animals, and esp. those mean to dogs. I used to read a lot of those animal abuse stories, but now am backing...
I have a Kenmore front end loader. It has broken a few times. I am a stubborn old fart so I go to YouTube and follow how to fix it. So far so...
Nice pictures. Those are common around here because of the river. However, I never seem to have my camera ready like you did. Thanks for sharing.