[MEDIA]
Darn it, looks like you are loosing daylight at a very rapid rate. that link you put on your sig. say you will loose an hour in the first 12 days...
Seek legal help!
Here is another crafty Pallet Project! Might be a good one to pick up a few extra bucks at a craft fair. Pallet wood Christmas trees [IMG]
Can you post a few pic's of the remodel as it progresses? tx
[IMG]Sunrise 6:17 AM [IMG]Sunset 4:27 pm Too dark too early, but it is what it is. Time to dig out my mood light! Take my Vit D. and B12
those pictures remind me of here, this date last year: [IMG]
Ok, this will be a long rant. To me, it has a lot of merit. But to each their own. I am being much more careful about what I buy for food. We...
or that gas and oil is way cheaper and no work
not anxious to see that stuff, not at all. Are you going south this winter for another bike riding trip?
you have land and equipment in Mass! Beautiful pictures. Very rare to see a tree grow back together on its own.
[ATTACH]
Looks like a Toy Pomeranian. They can't move in the snow. I've seen a few that are paper trained. Friendly little things. I had a little dog...
Fun while the event is happening, but better once it is over and you get to plan the left overs. Always the better part. Pulled pork has so much...
size of a dollar bill seems good to me.
Enjoying our stove now. Needs more scrubbing, but it is functional. Circuit has a surge protector on it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Scotty showed a picture of white letters and a saw on his truck window. Will those available? Will there be one with black lettering and a saw...
That is how it is anywhere around here. They don't ask, and if it is posted, they tell you they didn't see the posting. I have my grand kids in...
You got robbed. Feilding charged me $1.53 and $1.79. Your low usage has you in the high price. If you used more, the price would be way less....
I've given up on traveling, but might reconsider if I knew I could stay in a place like that. Nearly all the places I have stayed overnight at...