Noticed that the Oaks dropped their leaves today. Tons of them! Only the beech remaining. They are always the last to give up! Can't see any...
Really good. You might want to consider taking a sander or something to smooth those rail edges down. Got mine as smooth as a newborn's butt! No...
I sure am glad for you that you came to a decision and a fairly quick install. I recall how papadave went back and forth about what stove to...
That hand saw on the wall would sure be a good place for one of the new FHC forum stickers! [IMG]
Looks like something I want to try soon! [MEDIA]
Nice, my lab has our low glass covered with nose smudges within a day of my cleaning it!
The will to live. This story was in today's newspaper: BOW, N.H. — A 1-year-old black Labrador retriever that escaped from its home in September...
:popcorn:. You always have a few projects going at once! Glad you have some help.
That is scary. We're the traps set on your land? Near a well known path? We had a hunter on our house lot today. Makes me nervous being so...
:yes:
My thoughts were for separation of property. Not just for pinning in animals. Even folks in the country will have fenced in areas for kids,...
I think that Buck was looking to eat some of your choice shrubs!
I enjoy the pictures of the yards with wood sheds and stacks of wood in waiting. One thing I've noticed in so many pictures are the yards that...
Proud Grampy for sure, for good reason!
my first Lab did that to the kids pet rabbit when it escaped from it's cage. I kept my story very simple. That is natural for the dog to hunt...
Is that a Gambrel roof? Looks like the roof deck is also being reinforced. Are you putting asphalt back on, or another roofing material?
Well, sometimes, maybe. . Sitting home hasn't done anything good. I go to acupuncture every week hoping it helps. It stings a little a first,...
They put a steroid in with the lubrication. Follow up steroid in 3 months, and lubrication in 6 months. I got up on the table, closed my eyes...
Wish me luck, I have an appointment this afternoon to have my knee injected with Synvisc. It is some sort of lubrication. Works best in mild...
Good, now you can close that chapter out and move on to another! Not asking what, but just hoping you got a reasonable return. Hard to sell much...