My wife wants it above 75F or there is :heidi: to pay. When it is 80F inside she just smiles, I'm roasting, she says that is ok!
Yes, we have first light here, so that also means the same for dark!. I call my brother in Florida and he has daylight way later than we do. But...
I bet a muffin fan down under that stove would do a lot of good. :stirpot: I can see that use.
Very good. Twice that for us just two weeks ago! Hang in there, you will be there and beyond.
Darn! I was looking for a nice picture with something like Bacon in it!:drool:
You have a strong constitution. That has to be a tough ride into work. Hope your new ride is ready for you real soon.
Wicked winter ahead, no mild winter ahead, and on and on. It has been warmer than usually, but like any weather in Maine, it is always subject to...
That is the same way I think about Alaska. Just beautiful. I really enjoy the adventures and pictures, the moose hunt, the garden, and of...
I hope they are quick to get patterns on all their work. They really are doing things right!
As long as it spits you hand back out, OK. I worked with a nurse who had two of those dogs. She was a little blond, single. She lost one and...
Exactly, and thank you thank you sir!
I am pleased that Hotmama wants to build the fire. My wife would add wood, but never wanted anything to do with starting a fire. I wasn't one...
Sweet. I'll be watching for the follow up pictures.
I agree with Paul bunion. Also, that tree is very dangerous. Hope you have someone with you while you drop it. I had one kick back at me. But...
Now within 30 miles of Maine. :headbang: We are anticipating a mild winter so that doesn't hold well for slowing things down. I remember when...
Next time, take a cast iron skillet with you and sit down beside you while you tend the stove. Keep it within arm's reach. He'll get the...
[ATTACH]
Our HD has row upon row of Stove Chow out behind the building. Wouldn't have seen it but some parking lot construction diverted the flow of...
:thumbs:
Wow! We are also having pizza. My son is cooking them. He is doing something with chicken, bacon and BBQ sauce. Had a chance to go out to a...