Lots of stone wall around here, but they are only a couple feet high, and have tumbled down from years of exposure. They are found in the woods...
[IMG] Great Blue Heron visiting Cobbossee Stream today.
The longer they have to play with your money and not give it to you the happier they are
I don't bother with them anymore. The rider chops them up. The wind carries some off. I rake out the gardens, that is all. However, I don't...
If you want, when the plants are actively growing, on a sunny morning, spray the growth in the fence with a mix of white vinegar an a couple...
[IMG]
Vermont and Maine are the highest. Not surprised. Few alternatives. Natural gas is just starting to become available in some so called "urban...
Greenlight a Vet campaign to honor veterans yes, I live on a dead end road, last home in, but this helps me feel better. here is mine! [ATTACH]
My kids worked all through their teens. Very independent bunch. My daughters know how to use hand tools, can install a toilet, put new floors...
Very common. In fact it will happen every time your stove heats up to a new high temp. But after that has happened, it will no longer be any...
Doesn't seem right, but then it is all about money/bought advertising. How did the soup turn out?
Heck, you look like your all set up for the big boy's club. Really some serious equipment and commitment there! You'll have a lot of fun here....
When they show the "will", strike while the iron is hot. He could be the Pa Pa to your grandkids. Glad you didn't give up on him. Sounds like...
I would love to have a vista, but none here. If I walk up to the top of the hill, I can see for miles, but here it is all trees. Peaceful.
I got plain scrabbled eggs, and rye toast. Weak coffee. Son took pity on me and brought be a sticky bun. Yum!
You are doing good. Glad for you!
Doesn't look bad to me. My metalbestos chimney was accessible from my ceiling in the basement. I used to take the bottom of the tee off and run...
OMG, What next? how is the roof? Having a cistern is all new to me. Everyone around here has a well, or is on city water if living in town....