Cereal never holds me until lunch. Need a little more protein and I'm good until early afternoon. Eggs usually will do it.
Zinc! It shortens the duration.
Jay, call your insurance and get some quotes on new and used prices. Having a son on your policy is such an eye opener. I had four kids. Here...
Works well. I'm glad for you. It is very hard to get folks to use them. Yet when they do, most will get the same experience you have. Many new...
I saw a court show where the dog and the owner were both sprayed during their walk. Very similar situation. the judge found her guilty and find...
More rustic stuff [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
And they leave "droppings" all over the driveway where my grand kids play and my dogs exercise.
I'm trying to do that, Really trying, but my memories of last winter are all bad, all cold. Way too much snow, Some of the worse records ever!...
? Willie Nelson.:jaw:
My 2 cents, is you can't go wrong with the Subaru. Buying used or new? New, seldom a problem, buying it used. Like any other used car, it is a...
I know I may well be in the minority here, but this time of year, I prefer the hot chocolate over other "more spirited" beverages.
Recliner with heat and massage! All electric controls. :thumbs:
I wanted a Subaru last time we traded, but the wife wouldn't even look at them. She wanted to sit higher up. Plus she wanted lots of leg room....
mine watch TV also. They bark every time a dog is on.
Doesn't seem possible you have had him that long.
I really had to read this one over a couple times. I can understand the other person being alarmed, on guard etc. but your dog didn't go after...
The most popular car driven by home care nurses around here is the Subaru. That ought to tell you a lot. They used to be rust buckets but I...
My garage man told me that if you want a vehicle that needs a garage visit less than most, get a Toyota.