I used to watch Nascar until they went Woke a couple years ago.
Beer tastes even better after a day of doing firewood.
For most of my life money was very tight so I did it out of necessity. I grew to enjoy it and now that money isn't so tight and I'm retired I...
It would seem like discussions about Wood could be in the Woodshed threads, Chainsaws and Power Equipment in Tool shed threads, etc, etc. Which...
45/lumber cutoffs High in the 50s and strong north wind
45 after 80s and 90s for several days Lumber cutoffs
I like a sawzall for cutting things close to the ground.
We have a fire most mornings. That should change in a few days with the forecast. I don't clean, put away, etc until at least mid June. Even then...
I filled my oil tank last fall after 6 seasons. 167 gallons @1.89. I enjoy almost everything to do with cutting and burning wood as well as not...
Same here
I cut 18". My stove will take 22" E/W so this makes a few more btus for an overnight load with room to spare.
I'm surprised they didn't write about the advantages of organic free range firewood.
47/72 Lumber cutoffs. I'm not sure why, but sometimes when there are lots of clouds and low barometric pressure my stove actually burns better...
It's hard to say. I've done several things to the house in the last few years that seem to be making a big difference. Windows, storm door,...
28/72 Basswood, lumber cutoffs, shorts and uglies.
38/70 Basswood and lumber cutoffs
Apple, White Birch, Cherry, and SBH for 21-22 The Apple, White Birch, and Cherry were from 2 Craigslist finds in 2019.
I take just about all of it, especially if I'm going to have to move it. I might as well move it to use as move it to throw away. Great for "take...
Want in one hand and $hit in the other and see which gets filled first.
6/70 Apple. At least no wind right now