33 out and 68 in but not for long. White birch.
I did the same with my furnace a couple days ago. I don't think it had run since March. I've been doing 2 small fires a day for a couple weeks....
The fact that Home Depot now sells survival food just about says it all.
We have always stayed ahead to some degree on food, but we have upped our game in the last couple months. We are going to Walmart later with 2...
44/71 lumber cutoffs
My forced hot air oil furnace has a switch on the furnace itself that will turn on the fan without the burner running. I have tried it a couple...
Does that mean we can return it?
32/71 shorts and uglies
37/74 shorts and uglies
We have had our stove 17 years. I have only replaced the glass gasket once about 3 years ago when I broke the glass. It seemed to burn a little...
I had our oil tank filled in June 2020. 6 seasons. 167 gallons. Almost waited 1 more year. Glad I didn't.
The country was energy independent prior to 1/20/2021.
I've found in the past when I've tried everything to get a fire going good and can't, throwing a piece of poplar in will do the trick.
32/71 More blowdown ash branches
I got some cedar 2 years ago in a Craigslist score along with white birch and apple. I'm just starting to use it.
36/70 Burning cut up pieces from blown down branches mostly ash
I have chuckled all day about ^^^^
Split
I find when I fill between rows with shorts and uglies the rows are more stable and less likely to fall over.
They run on the reactive plan rather than the proactive plan. I would much rather clean the tree up at 9am on Monday with the sun shining than...