42/72 Looks like we get seasonal weather this weekend. Snow Saturday and single digits Sunday night
23/72 hard maple
37/69 20 mph gusting to 30 out of NW Started at 66 half hour ago. No overnight fire.
It's always windy here so I'm sure that was a factor.
I came home from work one time to find the indoor temperature to be 38. I don't remember what the outdoor temp was but must have been quite low. I...
36/71 Temps going up to about 50 with lots of wind and rain. Burning shorts and lumber cutoffs.
23/71 Burning down coals with pine
And they were smiling!
35/69 Started at 65 half hour ago No overnight fire. Wind is howling out of west. Hard maple
We have one placed just like the one in the above picture. It definitely helps distribute heat.
If it is dry or almost dry it won't work, but I've had really good luck if it is frozen and still has a fair amount of moisture. It actually pops...
Split it when frozen.
This year is SBH, Apple, White Birch, Basswood
I don't think I realized that it was illegal to have large sums of cash that were obtained legally. This whole concept is running on the guilty...
Some of the nominees for Treasury, ATF, etc should scare the crap out of people. Even if they aren't confirmed, the fact they are considered says...
17/71 Burning down coals with cedar
22/75 Hard Maple
My former supervisor used to bring me pieces that didn't fit nicely in his wood stacks. I asked if he thought Better Homes and Wood Piles would be...
12/71 shorts and uglies
I take everything down to about 2 inches. The small stuff can be used for kindling. If I have to move the brush I might go even a little smaller....