Split Pea Soup
13/70 apple
Brown paper packing material from Amazon.
Navy 75-79
6/66 with a 10-20 mph north wind Apple. Might have to kick the furnace up a notch
Watch out for the thought police
12/71 North wind is brutal. Apple
working on 22/23
I only top off my fuel oil tank every 5 years or so trying to hit when the price is low. I had a feeling this was the year and I was right. I...
I'm getting my list of things I need to do but don't really want to, trimmed way down. Some of the tasks that have been on it have been there for...
We keep enough 18 inch splits for a couple extended fires. We also keep a bin of shorts/uglies/cutoffs. There is a rack on the front porch that...
19/73 White Birch
You can't fix stupid
I have both SBH and Ironwood on my property. I prefer ironwood.
Bill O'Reilly says one way Biden is going to exercise gun control is to put restrictions on ammo manufactured outside US. I'm not sure what method...
Even in Congress they promote division. There is a Congressional Black Caucus. Can you imagine the outrage if there was a Congressional White...
3 and windy/69 Burning down coals with cedar. Apple and white birch on deck
The root of the problem is that people have too much time on their hands.
I only burn about 2 cords a year so I hand split. I find using a splitter boring and I like hand splitting. Good exercise. The impossible pieces...
I use pallets on top of stacks. It ties the stacks together and creates an airspace between tarp and firewood.