Agreed. Just use a rubber part like other saws with holes for screwdrivers. No need for the idle speed knob. Mine might go away.
I broke my black, what ever that thing is, piece. The thin part up around the idle adjustment knob thingy. Lol
That black part around the adjustment screws needs to come out before removing the lid. Its kinda delicate.
So I'm going to dye the top cover and air filter cover black on my RedMax so it looks more Jonseredish. Lol
I got it off there without removing the carb but it was a pain. That black part in the side cover pops out.
You mean the entire top cover? Yeah, I removed the 543 top cover. Kinda of a pain.
Me either.
It looks identical to the Husqvarna 439. I read somewhere a while back that the 439 is made by RedMax.
I was told you can use a splined carb tool and that's what I do. It pushes the metal collars back allowing full rotation of the needles. Or, push...
I don't think you will be unhappy with any of those getting ported.
We will be at our cabin rental sometime Thursday afternoon. I should be to Walts Friday morning.
I concur. Joe seems like swell fella.
That's sounds like what I read.
I'm pretty sure thats exactly what's happening. Nice thing is for the 4350 is the 543 parts are identical if needing anything. Same with the model...
I like it. Could be a contender for an old man saw for me in a few years when I can't start the hot rods. Lol. I'll put them in a glass case to...
Isn't there an issue with breathing in red cedar dust specifically over other trees? Its poisonous or something I read.
It was a pleasure to dismantle. Easy to work on and well engineered. If my nephew decides he doesn't want to buy it like he said, I may port it...
I think you did good. The 4350 / 543 will wake up. I like mine more every time I run it. That echo is even slightly modded with the exhaust...
This is in the class of the 241 / 543 saws. 45 cc CS-440. Its heavy and slow. https://photos.app.goo.gl/rcVY2VJdRPX7rBDL6
They look like a mess of branches.