Oh no. I was 100 % serious, as you now know.
There are 4 here for sure. Charlie Brisco on the YouTube got two sent by someone he knows in Europe. Novice lumbertard bought one when in Germany...
Meet Zonsered.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Its not unfortunately. I contacted them last week and there currently are no plans to offer it here. If it does ever come state side I'll have...
I bought mine so I can tell people I got it BECAUSE its not a real Husqvarna. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You need an orange version....just saying.
I've even been searching nation wide for another 241 just so brad can't get it.
Now I'm looking at ms250s and echo 4510s. I have issues.
Rick and Cord were used around here when the parents heated with wood. Three Ricks is a cord? Something like that. Don't remember.
Hey! I resemble that remark.
I can't believe you'd waste your money on such a baby saw...
Mine is in place. Ya know, you can remove the muffler without removing the top cover.
I'll be doing a muffler mod before much longer. I'll share results.
I made another variation of felling spikes for the 543 / 4350 today. Working on a couple more.
I ran this bad dog today... https://photos.app.goo.gl/b3LAt9EernAbT9mTA
You bet. It took me a long time to figure out, through research, that my fused neck is the root of all of it. The muscle atrophy and get stiff and...
And that price point.... can't beat it with a million red cedar sticks.
I found gloves eliminated the vibration. Mines getting better power wise but then I'm not limbing either. Small saw abuse... lol
There. That's all the information I have. I'm pretty confident my troubles all stem from that last links descriptions.
Sternocleidomastoid Syndrome and Trigger Points