Lol. No problem.
So far Echo hasn't killed them off but they are just red Echos now anyway. Not a bad thing as I like Echo but they aren't really Shindiawa anymore.
I put this link there for you because you mentioned here that you were thinking about buying a 543. I have one and the RedMax version as well as...
Stihl OWNs the zama carburetor company. Its their company. They are sourcing them from their own company located in China. There are vast quality...
I like small saws. Large enough for the job at hand is my motto.
Stihl owns Zama. I'm pretty sure a real Zama carb vs a knock off zama are completely different in regards to quality. In fact I know from personal...
Some unneeded changes to the 241 because #saw accessorizer, #saw polisher... I lost an inch of usable bar for now. Im planning on switching over...
I take a vitamin D supplement daily.
They did that test on me laying over the pillow on my back. My eyes did that movement they describe.
Wait....are you telling me there are guys that like to stir up chit?
I agree.
Definitely.
This 543 will make 5 XS saws I've had done.
That's a purdy ripper right there.
Oh boy its going to really run after that.
Black Rit Dye mixed in water. Boiling in a 18 qt roaster over I use in the garage.
Same here. Lol
Thank you. I think its a vast improvement over the mostly red look. Plus the air filter cover didn't match the hood. Different color reds. I fixed...
Stihl vs Husqvarna...
It is a mag case pro saw. Flip caps for the fuel / oil. Aluminum bar. Captured bar nuts. Lighter than even my 241. Same power rating. They are...