Best curtain rods made... [ATTACH]
Makes sense.
Fixed.....[ATTACH] Red Husqvarna now has a proper felling sight. :thumbs:
He did tune the chicom saw after the initial test cuts. Its in the vid. I have a serious question. You stated that you buy based on prices. I...
Oh I'm fully aware of the garbage that the majority of the RV industry produces. Thats why I named off those that are not in that majority. I...
You sure are getting defensive over your Chinese saw. Nobody has attacked you over your choice. I could tell from your response about the video at...
I guess you should have purchased an Airstream, Oliver, Casita, Bigfoot, or Escape camper. Just to name a few of the high quality units produced...
Exactly.
I have a left over manual here from a Komatsu Zenoah engine from one of past 1/5 scale cars.my current car had a Zenoah as well but with a...
I hope so. Then maybe "someone" will buy one because its cheap enough...
Im out. Going to use my American built, Japanese brand Echo blower with a Chinese Stihl built zama carb. Now thats funny right there...:rofl: :lol:
You can look up RedMax "about us" and it gives the entire timeline from 1918 till somewhere in the 2000's after Husqvarna acquired them.
I definitely get that. I've worked for places that outsourced entire production lines to China.
Exactly. China can and does produce products as good as Germany, the USA ect. In my personal experience, counterfeit saws and other ope are not in...
It's definitely not a real Husqvarna but it's also not a Chinese counterfeit of another saw either. :D
RedMax is Zenoah. Zenoah is the company name in Japan and I assume elsewhere and it's RedMax in the US.
Is any Husqvarna with the Zenoah strato technology a real Husqvarna? Or any saw that adopted Zenoah technology? Splitting hairs here. Lol
Really Jeff? Appears you needed a lawn tractor not a zero turn. :rofl: :lol:
He has an extenda bed on the front...
They also have production plants in the USA, Japan and Philippines. We live in a global market. I'm not saying I like it, but its how it is. My...