I feel left out.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Vid of it running in hard maple. 18" .325 semi chisel. https://photos.app.goo.gl/Bsk81DuNzASQcmQx5
Is anyone interested in purchasing this saw? If yes I'll bring it with. $100. I rebuilt the carb, did a muffler mod, timing advance and base...
They really cut with a different chain set up. I switched mine to Echo's optional 3/8 lp narrow kerf set up. Its .043 vs the .050. Almost zero...
You might as well not try to imagine it either. Its out of your price range. :salute::whistle:
Had a mild frost last night / this morning. We had a fire last night and I was out to 2:30 am, practice for this weekend coming up. It was cold,...
Getting the gear packed. Two more chains to sharpen just in case I need 6....:rofl: :lol: then this is all set. [ATTACH]
Sounds like a switch to a different oil is in order.
I've been corn fused before, more often than not. :rofl: :lol:
Nope. Not a Brad.
Check in is 3pm for us Thursday.
Welcome Chilidawg Where abouts are in Michigan if you want to share?
Same thing
If, big if, that Echo comes state side, I might sell the 241 if the echo is all that and a bag of chips. Yep, bringing back old school speak. I...
Solution....get 2 of the 4310 saws and you have a parts saw...:rofl: :lol:
My parts concern over sourcing a saw not sold here is there is no parts support here because its not sold here. Not Echo as a whole. They have...
One of mine is going to Kevin for a professional port job and I'll Iron horse the other one. :rofl: :lol:
I have several people doing it. Wife included. We "need" this saw in our lives Brad. Lol
Contact ECHO | ECHO-USA.com Here is where I went to request they release the CS-4310SX to the US market if anyone wants to do the same.
Thank you. I have the CAD bad... looking at CS-501P saws again.