So....I have this log of magnesium......
It's pretty fun to see, hear and feel the difference in a saw when you port it. My stuff isn't anywhere near a professionals gains but still...
Just don't send anything to Iron horse that you can't or don't want to live without.
My problem began with him continuing to supporting that lying thief Iron horse after more than one incident.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ n stuff
I may or may not know what "someone's" ,should be trademarked, name is for him...:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Friends.....be kind to one another.
Very nice. Enjoy the new toy... I mean tool for hard work. :rofl: :lol:
My pick is neither saws but that stance fits my needs and wants. If I buy a 50cc saw its going to be an Echo 501P. Its the lighter of the three. I...
The bearing failure still exists on version 2 as far as I know.
250-300 hours bearings start going out using the 50:1 recommended oil ratio. There is well known and respected porter that has a customer running...
That BBR character fancies himself a "pipe" designer and is going to be in partnership with rip-off-saw to market those. Millions of BBR zombies...
And to be clear, this guy isn't a cookie cutter, saw racer, GTG attending guy. He cuts wood, lots of it.
I think one being "better" than the other depends on the individual. The 550 vs the 261 that is. I have a mid 60's friend in Ohio who has been in...
It adds 15% to the horsepower....read it somewhere. :rofl: :lol:
Anyone looking? All new, never fired. Stihl MS260 chainsaw - farm & garden - by owner - sale - craigslist Stihl MS361 Chainsaw - farm & garden...
Definitely scary.
IH, there's a legend....:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol:
I think its actually in PA. They have other guys doing the porting supposedly and they are just the marketing / face of the business.
I'm just happy it didn't get cocked then explode in your face or something.