If you buy pellets at Lowes by the ton, you are getting a "contractors" price, according to them. They won't allow another discount on top of...
My pill cutter...perfect size. :p
Look at this thread, and post #8 in particular. Only thing is, I'm not sure the temps are actually changing....I have a message in to a mod about...
HEY! Leave my big pellet outta this! :p
Just dumped bag #128 into the hopper this afternoon. House is 69-70* I'm about 25 bags ahead of last winter at this time.
No. The one Englander uses is stainless from the factory, and mine is in great shape, even after 4+ yrs of burning.
Just dumped the first bag of the Premium (AWF) in the stove since the late fall. Wish I'd held off, but at the time, I didn't realize that they...
This guy on eBay makes replacement stainless steel stir rods, and he says that "WE MAKE AGITATORS FOR ALL OTHER MAKES AND MODELS OF STOVES AS...
I saw the same thing between the ton I bought in August, and some loose bags I got last week.
I just mixed some of the new Heat Resource and the TSC (Lignetics) together.....almost burned my leg walking by before......pretty durn hot:fire:
Speaking of beer, this is my next purchase. The name seems pretty fitting for the weather: [ATTACH]