Wow...an oldie. Doesn't even have the digital control board. I'm sure Mike H. would like to see this, plus could give more info on when it was...
http://www.woodpelletreviews.com/reviews/pellet-stoves/lennox-winslow-pellet-stove.html
Yeah, that may be what it costs THEM to ship it, but I bet the customer pays a LOT more.
:mad:
Hey Krooser, there isn't any big box store near you?
I'd stay away from a Lennox. Lots of negative reviews, only a few positive. You can buy a new one for about $3k.....take a guess why it's so...
I've gone through at least that many pellets, and probaly more, plus mine was a refurb and i know the stirrer wasn't replaced. Mine looked like...
Just curious....how old is that stove (auger)?
Nice!!! :thumbs:
:eek:
Good point. PP, here's a fuel cost calculator. Plug in the costs for both (I'd use $225 for rough # for pellets), and see what it says. Also,...
Very nice price....that works out to about $2.80/40lb bag or $140/ton, if my 56lbs/bushell is correct for shelled corn. And given your "generous"...
"ITS COLD HERE" that's funny
The AWF are really good....been burning them the last few nights (low teens outside), and house is very warm & comfy. The HR are decent....maybe...
Oh yeah...the ones from Alabama. I still want to know how they can ship them all this way and be that cheap. Or is labor/energy/production price...
Everybody needs to switch to methane....lot's of it available....just watch the static: :D http://tinyurl.com/ny4hr7t
Can we get info/pics of UPC code off the green bag pellets....can't really see the name. The HR pellets are pretty decent. Low ash, and good...
:drool::drool:
Got mine working....I think.:confused:
I'm going to write the temps down before I go to bed, and re-check it in the morning. Right now, it matches what I have on the home weather station.