:rofl: :lol: I thought the same thing
"80% of stove problems are due to a dirty stove" - the Krooser
Ditto
You are in the great minority, unfortunately.
I'm surprised you haven't got one yet.......figured Dex & the others would have had you drooling so much :drool: you'd have pulled the trigger...
Guess you figured it out....congrats on being the newest member of the "weather club" (sounds like we're back in high school :confused:)
Say it ain't so!!!! :eek:
54 bags in January 136 total/winter 111 left in the stash
In a box in the basement, covered in dust, FAR from the stove? Those d**n dealers.....not leading the owner by the hand to the manual.....gotta...
Nice....very smooth, with a slight aftertaste of some spice they added....can't put my finger on the taste. But I like it. :thumbs:
No Bee's here....they sting my tongue
I guess I'll take a stroll over to HD & Lowes tomorrow....see what they have. Might pick up 10-15 bags.......IF they have anything decent....
Well, the week is done, did some food shopping and now time to relax. Pic to prove I'm about to drink it....:drool: [ATTACH]
Love it!
NEVER say never.
You must have had some interest....it's back. :D
Too cool Mike! Great hearing about these old stoves. :popcorn:
:mad::mad::mad:
No, not anymore (afaik). Not listed on their site. Here's the owners manual: http://www.englanderstoves.com/manuals/25-PAF.pdf
The owners manual for it IS on their site, but even that shows a digital control board, not the analog one I saw in the pics.