I could never figure out why everyone wants to make French Toast on a snowy day..... On the other hand, the Cold Snap is a nice decision. :thumbs:
Don't buy the whole blower/motor assembly.....just replace the motor. You can usually get them at Grainger.
[ATTACH]
LOL Unfortunately, I'm hearing rumors of possible 20" in my area Sun.-Mon. :eek: I hope they're wrong. :(
No pellet pigs over in THIS neck of the woods :whistle: Just because I cleaned out the last remaining pellets in HD & Lowes recently don't mean...
If he can do that himself, he's pretty flexible.:p
Just wait until Sunday night.o_O
Congrats on the new stove purchase. :thumbs: Hope you have good luck with it and keeps you & the family nice & cozy.:campfire: As always, pics...
Xena, pretty decent pellet. As mentioned above, they're not Sets, but should do a pretty good job for you. I liked them, personally, and they...
Same here...stove is all clean and purring along on 3. Having an adult beverage. :)
Weatherbug widget just started chirping on the computer....winter weather advisory for possible 3-5" by Monday afternoon. Glad I got the stove...
Just made a trip to the local (Newburgh) Lowes & HD. I got the last 10 bags of a load of Stove Chow they got in 2 days ago.....the rest are gone...
Latest storm coming this week. Shutting the stove down as we speak to give it a cleaning. Here's the latest info video clip from the Weather...
Here's a Traeger GBU-070 used unit on eBay......includes 1 ton of Greenway pellets. Free shipping to trucking terminal near you. You Traeger...
Especially if it's a wood-ie :rofl: :lol:
Welcome Gary. Us pellet burners are friendly folk......just install some form of pellet burner in your home, and you're in.......no secret...
Jay, was this what you needed to see? It's in the regular owners manual: [ATTACH]
I just compared this years January usage (53 bags) to the past 2 years. Used 12 more bags than '12-13, and 14 more than '11-12
:D